With the Name Allah
The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
"GUIDANCE TO FAITH"
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." GENESIS 2:7
I. DIRECTIVE: This company shall be involved in the Design, Marketing, Promotion, and Sales of Natural Perfumes. This includes Formulation; Manufacture, Production Research & Development in its' initial Stages.
A. Design must follow the precepts outlined in Divine Revelation.
1. The Holy Qur'an
2. The Holy Bible
B. Formulation will be engineered from available resources observing The United States Military Standard for Naval Storage of Aromatic Hydro-Carbons; The United States Environmental Protection Agencies Safety Guidelines, and the United States Food and Drug Administration's Regulations.
Illinois Sales Tax Certificate
March 16, 1983 Doing Business as:
Rasheed Natural Fragrance Distribution Company
In the State of Illinois, Cook County, United States of America
July 10, 1985 State of Illinois, Cook County, United States of America Registered Agent: Muntheru S.M. Shah
1,000 Shares; No par value, Shares Issued: None
Small Business Association Of Illinois October 31, 1985
Designer: Muntheru Saadiq Mujaahid Shah
Invites you to Din Al-Islam
1. ((Allah)) Most Gracious!
2. It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.
3. He has created man:
4. He has taught him speech (and intelligence).
5. The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed;
6. And the herbs and the trees - both (alike) bow in adoration.
7. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice),
8. In order that ye may not transgress (due) balance.
9. So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance.
10. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His) creatures:
11. Therein is fruit and date-palms, producing spathes (enclosing dates);
12. Also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for fodder, and sweet-smelling plants.
13. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
2. عَلَّمَ ٱلْقُرْءَانَ
3. خَلَقَ ٱلْإِنسَٰنَ
4. عَلَّمَهُ ٱلْبَيَانَ
5. ٱلشَّمْسُ وَٱلْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ
6. وَٱلنَّجْمُ وَٱلشَّجَرُ يَسْجُدَانِ
7. وَٱلسَّمَآءَ رَفَعَهَا وَوَضَعَ ٱلْمِيزَانَ
8. أَلَّا تَطْغَوْا۟ فِى ٱلْمِيزَانِ
9. وَأَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلْوَزْنَ بِٱلْقِسْطِ وَلَا تُخْسِرُوا۟ ٱلْمِيزَانَ
10. وَٱلْأَرْضَ وَضَعَهَا لِلْأَنَامِ
11. فِيهَا فَٰكِهَةٌ وَٱلنَّخْلُ ذَاتُ ٱلْأَكْمَامِ
12. وَٱلْحَبُّ ذُو ٱلْعَصْفِ وَٱلرَّيْحَانُ
13. فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ